Guild/Gameplay Suggestions

Here you can post all kind of Feedback
GenSeneca
Terrestrial

Guild/Gameplay Suggestions

Postby GenSeneca » 06 Jun 2018, 11:41

Greetings from the Hawking colony at Olympus-Mons!

A few suggestions that would improve the guild experience...

1. Guild Licenses: Guild members have the ability to donate resource licenses to the guild for any guild member(s) to use.

2. Gifting: I'd like to be able to give my guild mates stuff... The ability to gift things to guild members really would open up a whole new level of guild participation, allowing guilds to have their own contests within the guild for prizes and also to offer members rewards for guild activity. Especially the members who are the most active and/or perform tasks that exemplify teamwork - like collecting habitat resources for members who aren't online, or taking a support role to focus on supplying whatever outpost the guild is trying to build (while likely missing out on cash and TP bonus they could get supplying the colony instead). I'd love to be able to reward such players with a brand new transport at the start of a new phase (already loaded with one of my many killer plugins)... Or even give them transporter plugins (for the transporters they already own) or player plugins (like the VR headset). As it is now, the most I can do for our most helpful members is repair their transporters as thanks.

3. Guild beacons - Just like it sounds, a beacon that can be placed on the map that alerts guild members to whatever requires attention. For example, there's an outpost at level 0 that could use build drones; drop a beacon on the outpost then drag and drop the build drone onto the beacon to alert other members to send theirs to that location. Such beacons could also be used to call for additional resources to a location or alert members that investments are being requested to take control of an outpost. To keep it from becoming obnoxious, limit the number of beacons (like the limit of 1 outpost claim at a time) and/or restrict the control of the beacons to the guild leadership.

Lastly, a general game play suggestion...

Transporter groups - It would be nice to assign transporters to groups, so you could assign a mission to the group as a whole instead of each one individually, or from the list. For example, specialized transporters could be grouped into "Solids", "Liquids", "Gasses". Pick a resource to collect then assign the appropriate group and all the transporters in the group will be given that assignment. I'd particularly like grouping for doing Personal Delivery Jobs (I currently have a group of 10 transporters that do nothing but those). I'd break them up into "PDJ1" to "PDJ4", then assign each group, or all groups, to the resource(s) needed to complete the job. It may sound minor but being able to send 4 groups vs. scrolling to find then click on each of the 10 transporters has become tedious and often frustrating.

Happy Terraforming!
-GenSeneca
starquake
Supporter

Re: Guild/Gameplay Suggestions

Postby starquake » 07 Jun 2018, 05:34

What server are you, player name and colony? I would like to see your setup. :)
GenSeneca
Terrestrial

Re: Guild/Gameplay Suggestions

Postby GenSeneca » 07 Jun 2018, 17:18

Player Name: GenSeneca
Server: Olympus-Mons
Colony: Hawking
Phase: 6

4 X Artifact Player Plugins:
3 X VR Nav unit (Unlimited Durability) - Speed +15 & Reliability + 6
1 x Mobile Garage (Unlimited Durability) - Transporter limit +1 & Research limit +8

Currently running 29 transporters: 6 Prototypes, 20 Toads, 1 Newt, 1 Salamander, 1 Bullfrog

2 best Transporters:
Megalodon - Speed = 635 - Capacity = 84 - Reliability = 108% - Efficiency = 79%
Nessie - Sp = 556 - Cap = 70 - Re = 108% - Ef = 77%

Return to “Feedback”