Racing List.

Here you can post all kind of Feedback
starquake
Supporter

Racing List.

Postby starquake » 19 Apr 2018, 23:38

https://imgur.com/a/95eah4e

Can you make the transporter list so you can see every transporter you own when assigning for the race?
It is really hard to race in 5 colonies consecutively.
You can not see who is where, what mistakes you have, or assign transporters efficiently. It is tiring scrolling up and down, up and down, up and down, trying to assign racers to the next place.
The delivery race list on delivery jobs has too much information, it is hard looking for the next race you care about when you are done your 3rd race and are looking for the 4th race you are doing. The delivery race window list is too short with too much information on each race. You have to scroll up and down, up and down...

Even the origin list is too short. Please make it taller.

Also when you change your mind about the origin and assign a new origin, I don't think it should clear the guys you have already selected for that resource, this is time inefficient to re-pick them.
Radical
Gamefabrik Team

Re: Racing List.

Postby Radical » 20 Apr 2018, 10:31

Hi,

this is an nice idea.
Its not that easy, because of the different devices, but we will make this possible.
As you may know, we are only two guys with a lot of tings to do.
So this will take time.

Cheers,

Rad
starquake
Supporter

Postby starquake » 25 Apr 2018, 23:43

https://imgur.com/a/8afXrEy

I think this would be best, something like this. You could delete the revenue information, I don't think revenue is of concern when picking for races.
This way you can see if you forgot to send any guys because you can see all racers.
Fugitive

Postby 0001 » 27 Apr 2018, 18:54

"Also when you change your mind about the origin and assign a new origin, I don't think it should clear the guys you have already selected for that resource, this is time inefficient to re-pick them."

Lol, it's not so nice idia, couse u can wait ur transport too long time (if first outpost was overload by many ppl, and ur transport stil try to finish first option).
Do that right too difficult, and if owners do that - it will play batter than plaers.

Return to “Feedback”