Suggestions - Wishes

Here you can post all kind of Feedback
starquake
Supporter

Suggestions - Wishes

Postby starquake » 31 Mar 2018, 23:00

https://imgur.com/a/wszkv

I wish during the construction of a building it still showed what the reward is, sometimes I cancel a building after 5 mins to see what I was going to get for a reward because I forgot already. Then I restart the construction (Then I forget again 10 minutes later)
starquake
Supporter

Re: Suggestions - Wishes

Postby starquake » 31 Mar 2018, 23:13

I wish there was a timer on the boost from your guildmates, then you would know if you should stay online for 5 more minutes to refresh.

https://imgur.com/a/oixft
starquake
Supporter

Re: Suggestions - Wishes

Postby starquake » 15 Apr 2018, 02:47

- Can you make it so when you are jostling that the camera does not follow the guy who was just jostled? It is frustrating when want to jostle 4 guys in a row and the camera keeps taking off from the outpost you are trying to jostle the guys on. You have to keep clicking in the map to get the camera back to refocus on the outpost you are jostling on.

- Can you make the diameter of the resource circle smaller so it is not obscured by left Map window when you are trying to find resource outposts from the map menu? It is hard to see if the map window is obscuring a resource option and you have to rotate the camera to see. It would also be nice if the tool tip for the resource also said "Magellan Fertilizer Factory A" for example.

- When you are racing and assigning transporters to the resources the window to select cars is too small!!! You can only see 5 transporters! I am constantly scrolling up, scrolling down, scrolling up, scrolling down looking for the cars I want to assign. Please make it taller at least.

- I don't know how many people know to hold the button down and the sell licenses decrement will speed up. I clicked 312 times to sell some licenses in a certain resource, I am just learning that you can hold the button down and this is phase 8. Maybe have a little blurb at the bottom that says you can do this.

- I am still seeing the transporters load to the old times when a outpost levels and there is tons of congestion, so the work around we perform is save route, send the transporter on another resource to get them off the plant, and then hit restore, so the transporter enjoys the new lower load time. This is not a fun work around.

- It would be nice to see what the max -time resource availability was so you know how many seconds can be saved. Like maybe say:
-95s / 120s Resource Availability. That way you know how much more time you can save, then you can see that a lower level plant does not have the same time that can be saved.

- A lot of players have full safes in the night when they sleep. I have been setting my alarm for 3 hours after I go to bed sometimes to wake up and buy some transmitters and then go back to bed. If the safe has to stay small to control the economy then fine, I will lose some sleep and be tired playing the game, if not then make the safe bigger. This is happening to a lot of players I have talked to.

- When you play on your phone you can not hover over the Mars dollars and see what your total limit.

- There is no empty spots shown for player plugins on the phone.

- When the resource availability bonus / penalty is 0 seconds then the information disappears. It should still say +O seconds.

Return to “Feedback”