[Collection] General questions

All general discussions for Mars Tomorrow
trowlan
Terrestrial

Re: [Collection] General questions

Postby trowlan » 30 Jun 2017, 16:14

We just made it into phase 3 so I ordered a build drone (not sure why). I have no idea what to do with this drone. Can you please point me in the right direction? Thank you.
Keraos
Terrestrial

Postby Keraos » 02 Jul 2017, 15:36

When relocating to a new colony, is there any impact on the guild that you're in? Do all guild members need to have the same home colony, or can you spread out across multiple colonies?

Trowlan, build drones are used to build the incomplete outposts, the ones that aren't supplying resources yet. If you connect a sender to them, you'll have the option to send the build drone there to create a new outpost.
trowlan
Terrestrial

Postby trowlan » 02 Jul 2017, 23:26

Keraos wrote:When relocating to a new colony, is there any impact on the guild that you're in? Do all guild members need to have the same home colony, or can you spread out across multiple colonies?

Trowlan, build drones are used to build the incomplete outposts, the ones that aren't supplying resources yet. If you connect a sender to them, you'll have the option to send the build drone there to create a new outpost.

thank you Keraos. I am not sure what an incomplete outpost looks like. I am connected to a few that look just like a disk in the ground, but I cannot do anything with them. What does an incomplete outpost look like?
Muh
Gamefabrik Team

Postby Muh » 05 Jul 2017, 10:25

Hi,

on the left like it looks on the map, on the right like it looks when it is clicked. Make sure you see the text "not build" if it is not shown, you are not able to build this outpost in this phase yet. We should add a hint for that, yes.

not built.png

Once you sent your drone over there, the progress bar will start to grow and once it is finshed, you can use this outpost. You may speed it up with some mars dollars and Tritium.
Mars Tomorrow FE
Muh
Gamefabrik Team

Postby Muh » 05 Jul 2017, 10:26

Keraos wrote:When relocating to a new colony, is there any impact on the guild that you're in? Do all guild members need to have the same home colony, or can you spread out across multiple colonies?.

Not directly. The guild home colony is determined by the colony where most of the guild members live.
Mars Tomorrow FE
cchhuummllyy
Terrestrial

Postby cchhuummllyy » 23 Nov 2017, 03:30

i am entering "home stretch multiplayer"
do i get to keep anything or do i start from zero?
Radical
Gamefabrik Team

Postby Radical » 23 Nov 2017, 18:12

The new round will start in Phase 01. You will keep your Tritium and SettlerAccount.
Menemeth
Fugitive

Postby Menemeth » 29 Nov 2017, 02:12

Hello all,
I have a question about the "Starter Mobile Garage" when the time expires if you dont have a hanger spot available what happens to your transport. Does it auto sell or go dormant until you get a hanger space for it?
Thanks! Great game ya'll!
Radical
Gamefabrik Team

Postby Radical » 29 Nov 2017, 16:10

dormant ;)
Menemeth
Fugitive

Postby Menemeth » 09 Dec 2017, 16:22

Hello Ya'll,
I have another question/suggestion. Is it possible to have a private group chat? I am GM and would like to be able to chat with my 2 officers at the same time. It is difficult to chat with one and then relay responses to the other. If it is not possible now I think it could be a useful addition in a later version.
Thank you
Keep up the great work with the game.
Radical
Gamefabrik Team

Postby Radical » 11 Dec 2017, 09:21

Hi,

it is not possible, but we will keep this in mind. ;)

Cheers,

Rad
Menemeth
Fugitive

Postby Menemeth » 11 Mar 2018, 17:51

Just noticed in the settings menu there is an "Enter bonus code" button but don't see anything here that mentions bonus codes. How do we get/earn bonus codes?
Great game keep up the good work ya'll :)
Radical
Gamefabrik Team

Postby Radical » 11 Mar 2018, 18:41

Some marketing partners have bonus codes right now.
But the bonus codes option is still in beta right now.

Thank you for playing and supporting us.
BadHatHarry
Terrestrial

Postby BadHatHarry » 25 Mar 2018, 18:16

1. I keep getting a "Tip" that I can rename my transporters in order to sort them by name. How do you sort them by name? I've not found a way to do it. OOPS! Just click the sorting arrows a few times to get the type of sort you want! LOL!

2. I share a computer with several others. Often when I'm typing my name to log in the "email" line vanishes as I type the last letter but then when I <tab> down to the Password line it changes back to the "email" line instead. I delete the last letter of my username and try again.. usually works 2nd.. or 3rd time.

3. Is there a way to view who is stealing my money? I know someone has a spy, and I've countered them with the counter-spy, but I want to know who it is.. so I can go after that colony! LOL!
Last edited by BadHatHarry on 26 Mar 2018, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting larger and larger... and then it hit me!
BadHatHarry
Terrestrial

Postby BadHatHarry » 25 Mar 2018, 18:21

I belong to a computer gaming club and have invited friends to join me on Mars Tomorrow. However, sometimes when they join they don't start in the same colony with me. So, normally they just start a new game and select my home colony. Is there a way to delete their first game so it does not get selected accidentally?
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting larger and larger... and then it hit me!

Return to “General Discussion”