Global Meta Ranking

A forum section for all guides and tutorials, tips and tricks.
Halberdier
Space Traveler

Global Meta Ranking

Postby Halberdier » 16 Nov 2016, 20:10

Please could you explain : - It says in the menu that I'm a "Rookie" but when I click on the Epaulette Rank symbol in my Avatar Picture, it say's "I was" a "Veteran", since my present - Ranking is 44.
How do I, as well as others move forward ? and not lose a rank. < - - - > Könnten Sie bitte erklären: - Es steht im Menü, dass ich ein "Rookie" bin, aber Wenn ich auf das Epaulette-Rang-Symbol in meinem Avatar-Bild klicke, heißt es "Ich war" ein "Veteran", da meine Gegenwart - Ranking 44 ist.
Wie kann ich, wie auch andere vorankommen? Und nicht einen Rang verlieren.
GameOn!
Mars Worker

Re: Global Meta Ranking

Postby GameOn! » 16 Nov 2016, 23:07

there are two types of global ranking
1) on every server (Olympus Mons/Pathfinder/Curiosity) there is a global ranking inside the game about your terrapoints. This ranking decides how much Tritium you get on the end of the round and how much meta-ranking points you get.
Besides that you get a rank symbol representing your best position ever on the end of the round in a server ranking. You may be a Veteran here.

2) there is a meta global ranking (you can access it through the server select screen before you enter it) which represents your ranking through all server, as you get meta-ranking points on the end of the round on each server. So it is possible to reach a high score by playing on all servers or you can play very successfull on one server - both will bring you a lot of meta ranking points. If you have not much meta-ranking points you will be a Rookie here.
Halberdier
Space Traveler

Re: Global Meta Ranking

Postby Halberdier » 17 Nov 2016, 10:25

Hi, well it a bit "Clearer Than Mud", like I say by clicking my Avator Epaulette it get to this menu which compares player to famous scientists.
My score as stands is :- #17,375 - Halberdier - 9998(checkered Flag?) - 0(Terrapoints?).
As you point out this seems to relate a multi-game environment, of which I do not subscribe ( Mar Tomorrow & Curiosity only )
So I can Ignore it !!
(Hah... this will kick Google Trans. in the teeth !!!!!!)
< - - - >
Hallo, gut es ein bisschen "Clearer Than Mud", wie ich sagen, indem Sie auf Avator Epaulette es zu dieser Speisekarte, die Spieler die berühmten Wissenschaftler vergleicht zu sagen.
Meine Wertung ist: - # 17,375 - Halberdier - 9998 (checkered Flag?) - 0 (Terrapoints?).
Wie Sie darauf hinweisen, scheint dies eine Multi-Game-Umgebung beziehen, von denen ich nicht abonnieren (Mar Tomorrow & Neugier nur)
Also ich kann es ignorieren !!
(Hah ... das wird Kick Google Trans in den Zähnen !!!!!!)

Return to “Guides & Tutorials”